Wednesday 28 August 2013

Gimme,gimme,gimme

Oh my word!  I just ate a billion calories!  I just HAD to have a sub, chocolate and chips!  I know it makes me fat, I know I won't feel good after, and yet, I continue to do it!  Anyone out there got a solution?  Better yet, what about doing something else instead of eating junk?  Broccoli is better for ya but lets friggin face it, some days it just tastes like grass!

We are having serious money issues and I have been choosing to eat fattening food rather than try to figure out another way to make money.  It's not like being a giggly girl on the street corner will render much profit!  I am a certified teacher who at best is an educated bum at this point in my life!  How did life turn so quickly from working mom to stay at home.....ugggghhhhhhh

Alas I continue to complain.  I would like to say daily issues don't effect how you respond to food BUT it sure does!  Stress = bad food choices (at least for me).
Well here's to better choices tomorrow
Cheers
T

No comments:

Post a Comment